It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Not to sound trite, but I honestly feel that the older I get, the more I look forward to sentimental holiday traditions over opening gifts on Christmas morning. Don’t get me wrong – ransacking my stocking from Santa and tearing open presents are lovely traditions that I don’t see myself stopping anytime soon (and hence, the gift guides!), but I’m even more excited to spend time with my family. I am most looking forward to our mini getaway to Niagara on the Lake, afternoon tea with my mom, and watching A Christmas Carol. I’m also excited for Christmas Eve with my friends, and Christmas day filled with food. Cheers to a beautiful holiday season 🙂
I’m starting the Gift Guides off with Stocking Stuffers!
1. Gorgeous pens for the guy or gal in your life who is constantly jotting down notes, signing cheques, or doodling 🙂
2. Shave Away kit which includes a handy little brush and the Body Shop’s popular maca root shave cream
3. Sorry pin for all your friends who want to rep Canada – and who doesn’t? Proud to be Canadian!
5. A marvellous little book dedicated to cocktails made from St. Germain elderflower liquor. Cheers <3
6. A sweet and tidy little mouse to keep your rings all in one place
7. My personal fave – Smith and Cult nail polish. What a luxury, and what fantastic names! This shade is called Fauntleroy.
8. Tech savvy gloves – these come in a variety of patterns! I have a pair and find them quite handy 🙂
How about you? Are there any trinkets or treats you like getting in your stocking? Xoxo